When people are asked to describe someone who had a positive and significant influence in their lives, they hardly ever talk about famous or charismatic people or leaders. Often they talk about someone close to them – they are colleagues, supervisors, teachers and coaches, and family members. We all have opportunity to be a leader in our current position and be a positive influence and achieve results that are far beyond what we can even imagine.
Leadership is not a gene, or inheritance. It is not limited to famous people, or people with power and position. It is a set of practices that we all can develop to become the best leader who makes extraordinary things happen under any circumstances. But like anything of value in life – it takes consistent commitment and effort.
- Strengthen relationships that produce more trusting, higher performing teams.
- Develop and foster individual and organizational resiliency.
- Discover and effectively communicate vision and values.
- Create a culture of meaningful work along with financial prosperity.
6 Months Leadership Intervention
|Individual one on one report sharing through phone call.|
|Pre training Assessment||Identification of a live project|
|First session -2 Days Customized Everyday Leadership Program||2 Days – Training|
|Live Project- for 30 days after the first session -Participants apply everyday leadership tools to their own work project||4 calls and 4 emails follow up by us and sending report to HR)|
|Second session (follow up)– to present the live project and victories and challenges||1 Day Training|
|Continue working on Live Project- for another 30 days after the second session||4 calls and 4 emails follow up by us and sending report to HR)|
|Third session-to share the best practices||1 Day Training|
|6 con calls* for 1 hour each – to keep the momentum going and for refining and institutionalizing best practices*con can be arranged by or billed to client.||6 con calls twice a month for 1 hour|
Regardless of profession – corporate executive, business owner, homemaker or student – most of us have more things to do then we have time to do them. Hence we are always looking to become more productive and to be able to do more work in less time. There are lot of misconceptions and confusion about what productivity is and how to become productive. Contrary to what many people think being productive is not about learning some high tech tools, techniques or gadgets. It is relatively simple and easy to increase personal productivity once you understand these 7 basic tenets of productivity.
- Identify and consistently focus on highest priorities
- Learn simple techniques to manage email and information overload
- Learn to manage your focus and your energy throughout the work day
- Learn to sequence and prioritize your day, based on a weekly plan
- Be in control of your workday and life
- Email management
- Meeting management
- Organizing for personal effectiveness
- Work life balance
- Managing goals, KRA’s and priority in today’s information age
- 1 day training evaluation
- 2 day training program
- 30 days Email follow-up and Phone Follow up (after 15 days and 30 days)
- 1 day follow-up training (after 30 days of training program)
- Software installation and customization
- 1 year support post training for ALL functional and technical queries –
- Premium phone and remote support on all email queries
A person with excellent presentation skills is perceived as more intelligent, successful, popular and trustworthy. On the other hand, poor presentation skills can ground a rising star. Learning effective presentation skills can help make your presentations more memorable and successful. An effective presenter has the power to motivate decision-makers to favorable action and convey his/her viewpoints convincingly. Winning Presentation Skills will enable the participants to learn simple techniques to plan, structure and deliver effective formal and informal presentations.
Helps participants to
- Build relationships
- Experts in their field become experts at communicating as well
- Develop confidence
- Builds flexibility and responsiveness to others
- Move up the career ladder
|2 Days Customized Winning Presentation Skills Program||2 Days – TrainingEach participant will get minimum 2 presentations.|
|6 Follow up Sessions – 1 Day each||Every session will include individual and group presentation, video recording and review, individual and peer feedback, to help Successively higher presentation skills with enough practice and proper feedback.|
There are several benefits of coaching both in personal and professional life. Coaching is a one-on-one relationship that helps improve performance in personal or work life. Even the most successful athletes in the world still have a coach, although they are the best at what they do. Here are some of the questions you may ask yourself before deciding to utilize the services of a coach.
- Do you feel that you have more potential than what you have achieved in your life?
- At times do you feel stuck and not sure how to get out of the rut and take your performance to the next level?
- Do you have goals and dreams but somehow cannot accomplish them?
- So you have a good life but want to make it better?
- Do you think you could use help improving your health, relationships and business or work performance?
- Do you feel like you could do much more if you just had someone who will listen to you and hold you accountable?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions a coach can really help you take your life to the next level.
- Help you discover clarify and align what you want to achieve in life
- Focus and channelize your energy and attention to achieve the goals you want
- Improve motivation and accountability
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Communicate more effectively both at work and in personal life
- Stay motivated through the ups and downs
- Increase the levels of your health energy and happiness
- Achieve financial prosperity and improve business performance
A good coach can work with you to create realistic and achievable goals, overcome both internal and external obstacles, develop a plan of action, keep you focused and motivated and helps you achieve your goals.
- Psychometric assessment – DISC based
- 360 Degree feedback
- Feedback session
- Individual Development plan
- Support and Accountability
- Specific assignments to develop competencies
- Follow up through email
- As and when necessary – can include other senior management individuals during the session
- Engagement for six months
- 12 sessions of 2 hours each – one session every 15 days-at a mutually convenient pre-determined time
- 12 phone sessions of 1 hour each – for queries, follow up and accountability
- Focused and personal engagement of the trainer